There are many safety passport schemes out there so getting the right one can often been confusing and mistakes costly. The best advice is to check with your potential employer or client and ask which they require.

We offer two Safety Passports:

MPQC/SPA Mineral Safety Passport – specifically for mineral extraction sites such as quarries

CCNSG Site Safety Passport – specifically for high risk, mechanical, sites such as refineries and power stations.

We can also help with the CSCS Labourers Card which is specifically for constructions sites (see CSCS Card Scheme below)

There are many other Safety Passports in existence and other countries have their own. It is rare for different sectors to recognise other passports and the same goes for countries so, if you are moving between different types of site or working in different countries you will inevitably have to have different passports.