Providence Training

Tel: 01646 600062

So can I get my CSCS Labourers Card with Providence Training?

Yes, absolutely. We will put you through your SPA Core Construction course and then you will have a choice of either booking your own computer test and ordering your own card or, paying extra and ask us to arrange these for you. Please note that your CSCS Labourers Card cannot be ordered before you have […]

Can I get my CSCS card with Providence Training?

Yes you can, however, if you qualify for an occupation or trade related card then we strongly recommend that you make your own arrangements for your test and card purchase via the CITB website or contact centre. Providence Training is not a CITB Centre and we do not offer computer testing, however, we do offer […]

CSCS Labourers Card (Green Card)

The CSCS Labourers Card is available for anyone who does not qualify for a trade or occupation related CSCS card. Please note, however, that in order to gain this card you have to 1. Undertake and pass one of a limited number of Level 1 Health & Safety Courses or gain a Level 1 NVQ […]

How do I get a CSCS Card?

As long as you have a recognised trade or occupation and the necessary qualifications to support it then it is a simple matter of passing the appropriate, computer based, Health & Safety test and then applying for your card. This link will help you identify the type of CSCS card you can get, the qualification […]

What is a CSCS Card?

The CSCS card is a Safety Passport for the Construction and Civil Engineering sectors. To work or enter a site within these sectors you will need to hold a current CSCS Card. There are many different types of CSCS card and which one you qualify for will depend on your occupation or trade and on […]