As long as you have a recognised trade or occupation and the necessary qualifications to support it then it is a simple matter of passing the appropriate, computer based, Health & Safety test and then applying for your card. This link will help you identify the type of CSCS card you can get, the qualification that are required and the type of computer based test you will need to pass.