If you course is accredited by one of the following awarding bodies you will receive a certificate:




If you course is accredited by Qualpass TSAR then you will receive a Qualpass card. Your Qualpass card will have your photograph and name on the front and on the reverse, the courses you have passed and their expiry dates. Each time you undertake another course you will receive an updated card

If you are sitting a safety passport course such as the CCNSG Safety Passport or the MPQC/SPA Mineral Passport then you will receive their card.

The only exception to this is the SPA Core Construction Course which is frequently used by those requiring the CSCS Labourers Card. Successful completion of this course will result in a SPA certificate and an SPA Card