Yes, as long as your award is still current then please contact us and we can arrange a replacement. In certain circumstances you may have to attend our Centre but on the whole it can be done over the telephone. Please be aware that there will be a charge for ordering replacement cards or certificates and how much this will be will depend on the awarding body. We will ask for this to be paid prior to ordering you replacement.